- 20 minutes
- For 4 people
- € 1.3 / person
- Desserts and sweets recipes
Ingredients for Strawberry Tiramisu
- 300 g of strawberries or strawberries (you can also use raspberries)
- 200 g of mascarpone cheese
- 2 sugary natural yogurts
- 50 g of vanilla icing sugar
- The juice of 2 - 3 oranges (depends on the size, we want about 150 ml. Of juice)
- A splash of orange liqueur (to taste ... do not overdo it)
- 6-8 soletilla biscuits
- To decorate at the end: a leaf of mint or peppermint, a little strawberry syrup and the juice of macerating strawberries
Strawberry Tiramisu. We are in full strawberry season and at home we put on our boots with them. It is true that as they like more at home they are with a little orange juice, this combination is very good. Thinking about how to adapt strawberries and orange in a dessert recipe This glass has come out with strawberries, orange juice and mascarpone cream, I have called Tiramisu, although it has little to do with the famous italian dessert. This is a tasty and quick and perfect recipe to take advantage of this rich and suggestive fruit. If you are going to prepare the dessert for adults, you may want to add a little liquor (the orange one is doing very well, but the one you like best) and of course change the fruit for any other you want more ...
Strawberries They draw attention as soon as you enter your trusted fruit shop, you will see them with their beautiful red color and aroma. It is impossible not to fall into temptation and fall directly into the shopping cart, something similar happens to me with cherries, you will see recipes soon. The strawberry season Goes from February to July and cheer up the greengrocers with their bright red or orange color, depending on the variety. Strawberries are a great source of minerals, folic acid, vitamins such as E and C; In fact, it is estimated that 60 milligrams of this vitamin are found in 100 grams of strawberries. With a high diuretic power helps eliminate toxins and liquids. Although remember that if you really want strawberries out of season in Spain we can find strawberry and strawberry markets and supermarkets from January, at a higher price, yes.
Remember check them when making the purchase, that does not have blows, we want them whole, without taps or bruises and that the leaves are green, it is a very delicate fruit. Do not buy them green either, tell your fruit bowl to let them taste them, at least one. So you make sure that you carry quality genre. And you must keep them in the fridge or in a cool place so that they retain all their properties and do not spoil in a short time.
Preparation of strawberry tiramisu
- We must choose those strawberries that are ripe and that add flavor. Before consumption or before using them for cooking, the green part must be removed. We wash them very well to remove possible remains of sulfates or dirt and cut into small pieces or quarters.
- We choose a large bowl to mix the strawberries with the sugar. Squeeze the oranges and add a splash of liquor (if the dessert is going to eat children, we remove this last ingredient) and pour it into the bowl with strawberries. We mix everything very well so that the flavors come together.
- We combine mascarpone cheese with yogurts, a little liquor and glass sugar. We beat the cream with some electric or manual rods until it is creamy (it is best to beat it at room temperature). We must get is a spongy cream with a little air but dense at the same time. We already have the base cream of our strawberry tiramisu, in case you are dying, I have never been able to avoid eating one or two tablespoons.
- We place soaked sponge cake biscuits in the bottom of the presentation glasses that we have previously soaked with in the orange juice and a few drops of orange liquor.
- On top we put the chopped and clean strawberries, and to finish the layers we pour the tiramisu base mixture. We decorate with some more strawberry at the end and we can add a little strawberry syrup to reinforce the flavors.
- I recommend that you refrigerate a little, fresh is much richer and the cream will take a little body. It is best to cover it with transparent film so that it does not catch odors from the refrigerator and refrigerate a few hours before consuming. This dessert can be done in advance and have a maximum of a couple of days refrigerated.
This fake strawberry tiramisu It is a very light dessert to which you can add your favorite liquor. You can also change the strawberries for another type of fruit, the one that you want more, for example some raspberries. It is convenient to do it a little in advance so that the cream has a little body. I assure you that there will be nothing left, you will leave the glass clean.
You can see all the step-by-step photos of this simple strawberry tiramisu recipe in this album, don't miss any detail and it will be perfect.